Jeopardy was a BAFTA award-winning Scottish television series which ran for three series, from 2002 to 2004, CBBC on BBC One.
JEOPARDY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DVD. FOR MORE INFO CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org
The series was produced for CBBC Scotland and filmed on location in both Scotland and Australia. CBBC currently have no plans for it to be re-aired, the last re-run being in 2008. In 2002 the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) awarded the first series Best Children's Drama.
As of yet, the series has not been released on either VHS or DVD but can be found in full on youtube.
I have released Jeopardy on DVD however you will have to contact email@example.com for further information.
DVD or USB Edit
Buy Jeopardy on DVD or USB for:
$10 per series on DVD
$15 per series on USB or $30 for the whole three series. ..... Or just watch them for free on youtube
The show is about a group of eight high-school students and their teacher who go from Falkirk, Scotland, to the Australian bush to look for UFOs. They are given camcorders to record any sightings, and the series (much like the Blair Witch Project) makes extensive use of jerky footage supposedly from those handheld cameras.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jeopardy-CBBC/233153780228967
- Gerry Simons portrayed by Steve Vidler
- David Hedges portrayed by Gordon McCorkell
- Shona Campbell portrayed by Shelly O'Neill
- Harry Hastings portrayed by Craig Moncur
- Simon portrayed by James Pearson
- Lucy portrayed by Samantha Bowie
- Chrissie McAteer portrayed by Charli Wilson
- Sarah Fitzwilliam portrayed by Kari Corbett
- Leon portrayed by Stanley Smith
- Melissa portrayed by Tammy McIntosh
- Helen Stanich portrayed by Caroline Dunphy
Main Article: Episode Guide
Jeopardy is a CBBC series about eight high school students who go looking for Aliens, which ran on CBBC on BBC One from the 26th of April 2002 – 2nd of September 2004. The series lasted for a total of forty episodes spread of three series of the show.
Jeopardy DVD. get info from contacting firstname.lastname@example.org